Logo  
Circuit Monkey
Electronics for Hobbyists
CircuitMonkey.com
 
About Us

Circuit Monkey was created to bring unique, low-cost and simple-to-use electronic hardware and kits to the hobbyist and artist communities.

Sign up to the Circuit Monkey Fan Page at Facebook for the latest updates from Circuit Monkey.

Follow us on Twitter at: @CircuitMonkey2

We ship within three business days by either First Class or Priority Mail in the US. For International orders, we ship either International First Class (for orders under $15) or USPS Express Mail (depends on the items you order and the total amount of shipping calculated). Contact us to upgrade shipping for an additional fee. Most international orders will arrive to you within 12 to 18 days but some countries (including UK) can take up to 5 weeks. International orders may also be subject to VAT and import fees at their destination, which you may have to pay when you receive your item. If you need an item faster, provide us with your FedEx or UPS shipping account number and we will send it by the service level of your choice. We will refund 80% of the shipping cost (via PayPal) you paid at checkout, the other 20% covers handling.

High volume orders can be arranged. There would be longer lead times. A 40% deposit (payable by check) is required before any large order can begin manufacturing.

We accept checks for any order. Simply build your shopping cart as normal. Save or print the Cart web page as a HTML or PDF file and email it to us. Once we acknowledge the order information, you can send the check to us by mail. Please be aware that paying by check will add time to your order. Your items will ship four to six business days after we receive the check.

 
Contact Information:
  Circuit Monkey
c/o Maehem Media, Inc.
7742 Robindale Circle
Las Vegas, NV 89123

Phone: please e-mail
Alternate: please e-mail
Email:


 
myBigOnlineStore!      Maehem Media, Inc.
myBigOnlineStore!      Valid HTML 4.01!      Get Firefox - Web browsing redefined.